Medical practitioners need fast, secure access to patient records
However small your practice, healthcare providers require stiff security and no “downtime” from their IT infrastructure. You need fast, yet completely secure access from any device at any time, but it’s complicated, with all the regulatory requirements to comply with.
That is why many Ohio medical practices turn to Data Voice Solutions to safeguard their patients’ information using HIPAA-compliant backup and security solutions. We are highly experienced with medical office management and Electronic Health Records system support and maintenance.
We also have expertise in specialized programs such as software related to digital imaging and other application-specific technologies. Our technicians can set up your office network, and keep your computer systems running smoothly so that you can focus less on your IT infrastructure, and more on patient outcomes.
Data Voice Solutions provides the following consulting and managed services for medical offices:
- HIPAA Risk Assessment and remediation
- HIPAA-compliant security to protect EHR systems, email and patient data
- Managed services for network infrastructure and voice systems
- Reliable and secure Wi-Fi for medical staff, with guest access for patients
- Comprehensive server, desktop and device monitoring and support
- Data backup management, disaster recovery and email archiving
“With day-to-day network support in the capable hands of DVS, we no longer get distracted with annoying IT issues that prevent us from giving our patients the best possible care.”